SVITBA 3RD ANNUAL 50 & UP HANDICAP TOURNAMENT
Canadian Tenpin Federation Sanctioned
MARCH 15TH, 2020 – 9 AM & 1:00 PM – LANGFORD LANES, VICTORIA, BC
ENTRY FEE — $35.00 (lineage $20.00; Prize Fee $14.00; expense fee $1.00)
ENTRIES CLOSE ONE HOUR PRIOR TO START OF EACH SQUAD
1. Tournament scores shall be declared on total Pinfall for the three out of (4) four games. You get to throw your lowest score away.
2. Prize payout ratio: 1 in 5 or major portion thereof will be awarded for each division. All prize fees collected in each division will be returned 100% to the participants within that division (CTF Rule 309).
3. Open to Current Members of one of the Tenpin Bowling Associations on Vancouver Island with a valid 2019-2020 Canadian Tenpin Federation (CTF) membership card.
4. The tournament shall be bowled in (6) six divisions for female and (6) six divisions for male participants; each division will be determined by the entrant’s age at the date of participation. (1) 50-54; (2) 55-59; (3) 60-64; (4) 65-69; (5) 70-74 and (6) 75 & up.
5. Multiple entries allowed – CTF Rule 317-the same individual may not place more than once.
6. Handicap will be 100% of 200 scratch.
7. Averages will be based in the following priority: • Highest sanctioned previous year’s (CTF book average) average based on 21games or more; • If no previous season average, Highest current season average based on 21 games or more; • All others shall bowl scratch.
8. CTF Rule 319a-2 in effect – if at the time of bowling an entrant has a current average for 21 or more games that is 10 pins or higher than the entering average, the current average must be used.
9. CTF Rule 319c (average re-rating) is in effect – the average of a bowler may be adjusted upward before participation in any event, if the assigned average is not accepted by the bowler, the entry fee shall be refunded.
10. CTF Rule 319b (assigned averages) is waived; CTF Rule 319d (reporting of prior prize winnings) is waived and CTF Rule 319e (average adjustment) is waived.
11. Canadian Tenpin Federation (CTF) Rules and Regulations will govern this tournament.
12. Out of Town entries will be given preference for the 1:00 squad providing paid entry is received prior to March 7th, 2020.
13. Payment accepted via cash or cheque. Cheques are to be made payable to Southern Vancouver Island Tenpin Bowling Association. Postdated cheques will not be accepted. Fees are not refundable once the entry has been received and filed.